Peter Baltes (born April 4, 1958 in Solingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) is a German hard rock and heavy metal musician. He is a member of the German heavy metal group Accept, which he played as bassist with on 15 albums, selling more than 17 million records around the world. He joined them in 1978 after Dieter Rubach left the band and also made minor contributions as a lead vocalist with Accept on their early albums and on the album Predator of 1996. Today, Peter lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Recording background vocals on the Scorpions' Savage Amusement album.
- Played bass on John Norum's albums Face the Truth, Worlds Away, and more.
- Played bass and background vocals on Don Dokken's solo effort Up from the Ashes, and also, played bass on the first seven tracks of Dokken'sBreaking the Chains album, though he wasn't credited
- Voted number 1 bass player in Burn Magazine reader's poll of 1985.
- Voted best bass player in Europe for Metal Hammer magazine in 1985.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Baltes accessed 24th September 2013